Come be a part of one of the most happening fest of India.
THE EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
THE RIGHT PLATFORM TO SHOWCASE YOUR TALENTS AND WIN THE REWARDS
Enjoy Band Performances, Live Show, Dance and Singing Competitions and much more!
Enjoy the aderalin rush while coding, decodifying, robo wars and much more.
Witness the Heated Debates, Brainy Quizzes, Elocution and much more.
Witness the finest artist competing with each other while displaying one of their finest works.
Witness the champions battle for Cricket, FootBall, VolleyBall, BasketBall and much more.
See the Chefs Competing, ravishing Management Tricks and much more.
- The registration portal for all the events is provided on the UTKARSH-2020, website: https//utkarsh2020.bbdu.ac.inThe participants must register online for the category they wish to participate.
- The interested Colleges or Institutions are requested to confirm their participation team list through email, latest by FEBRUARY 20, 2020.
- Outstation Colleges or Institutions must confirm their participation team through mail by FEBRUARY 15, 2020.
- The participating teams have to report at BBDEG Campus, Lucknow for in- person Registration on FEBRUARY 25, 2020 from 12:30 pm to 6 pm at the Registration Help Desks put up in the campus.
- The remaining instructions will be given to the participants at the Registration Help Desk.
- All teams are mandatorily required to carry the following documents along with, failing which the teams may not be allowed to register:
- Authority Letter issued by the Director/Principal/Dean of the respective Institute/College/faculty with the name of all participants.
- Institute/College Identity Cards and Two passport size recent colored photographs. The registration fee is Rs 100 for external students.
- Fooding & lodging charges (if opted for): Rs 500 per participant for external students.